An image looker and file operations tool is called Commander. The app’s’s split-screen interface is recognizable and includes a file viewer and two file sights.
You can automatically scale and improve images with Commander. Additionally, you can use keyboard shortcuts that are compatible with Norton Commander, compare file details, and use automated rule-based register rewriting. You can use the game to look for identical files by name, dimension, day stamp, and / or articles. It especially includes a sophisticated equation-solving sack calculator!
Included are the following important characteristics:
- Simple file-copying and folder-moving software.
- description of the directory’s’s articles.
- Squeeze to Zip after removing documents from Rar and Zip files.
- client for Ftp.
- Hex file looker and sms.
- View the images for Cr2, Bmp, Wmf, Emf and Jpeg as well as for Pcx, Cur, and Hips.
- Look for images that are almost identical.
- Short-cuts on the key-board that work with Norton Commander.
- Compare the components of the directory.
You can manage your docs and enjoy your pics using Commander’s’s easy-to-use layout. The game has a ton of warm features and is very user-friendly. Imagery such as Jpeg 2000, Tiff, Ras, Pnm, and Ppm are additionally supported by Meesoft Image Analyzer when installed.
- For Windows, Commander 1.39
- size of the file:
- 1.04 Megabyte.
- Windows 2000,
- 2003 Skylights,
- Windows Xp,
- Windows 8,
- , Windows Vista
- 98 Panels,
- Windows 10.
- Windows 7.
- Languages that are spoken:
- most recent release:
- May 13th, 2023, Monday