Based on the well-known libtorrent libraries, Halite is a complimentary Bittorrent guest. In order to function effectively, the modular C ++ resource library known as Boost libraries are used in the development of Halit.
- smaller step and light weight.
- controlled backlog for torrents.
- Support for drive stash and attractor Uri.
- Browser grains and super-seeding are included.
- a procedure cryptography assistance.
- maximum support for Unicode.
- Reduce the tray option’s’s switch fee to a minimum.
- Endorse for” Log-in” is available if necessary.
- Rewrite trackers and create deluge docs.
- Support for harbor randomization and forwarding.
- Scheduler for closedown.
Halite is an easy-to-use, low-memory Bittorrent purchaser with a tidy user layout. A managed torrent lane procedure, disc memory support, support for Magnet Uri torrents, and super-seeding are just a few of its many features. Additionally, it is capable of creating cloudburst documents and editing trackers that are specified in the cloudburst. What more is there to ask for?
* Note: Beginning with version 0.4.0.1, Windows Xp no longer supports Halite.
- Panels version of Halite 0.4.0.4
- Size of the file:
- 45.10 Mb
- Windows 98,
- Windows 8, etc.
- Windows Xp,
- Windows 7.
- Windows Vista,
- 2003 Panels,
- Windows 10,
- Panels 2000.
- language that are spoken:
- most recent change:
- March 21st, 2023, Monday
- Eoin O’callaghan