Spamihilator examines every incoming email and connects your email client to the internet. Dust mail that isn’t necessary will be removed. This procedure takes place entirely in the background.
Thomas Bayes, an English statistician from the 18th century, established the rules for the Learning Filter, which determines the Spam-probability of each email. This sensor can be trained! It will therefore be sometimes more aware of your letters than you are. As a result, the acknowledgement rate will rise over time.
The program is compatible with almost all E-mail clients, including Outlook 2000 / Xp / 2003 / Express, Eudora, Mozilla Thunderbird, Incredimail, Pegasus Mail, Phoenix Mail / Operative, etc. Pop and Imap statements, as well as stable ties, are supported.
Frames for spam acknowledgement:
- More than 98 % of all incoming spam emails are identified by the Learning Filter. To continuously raise the appreciation price, use the Training Area.
- Additionally, you have the option to describe specific comments that frequently show up in phishing emails. These words likely be searched for by the Spam-word sensor.
- Inbound messages are filtered for links to email sites by the web filter.
- To identify unsolicited mass mail, the Dcc-filter connects to the Ccc Network.
- Panels 1.7.0 Spamihilator
- Upgrades of Windows
- Windows 10.
- Windows 7,
- Windows 2000,
- Using Panels 2003
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 8.
- Cultures that are available:
- most recent revision:
- September 2nd, 2023, a Friday
- . Michel Kramer